TRAVEL SAFE IN VAL DI FASSA BY MOUNTAIN LIFTS
How to behave on cable cars, GONDOLA lifts and chairlifts
In compliance with the national and provincial law, the access to the mountain lifts in Val di Fassa is ruled by regulations and hygienic-sanitary indications, in order to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Until 31.03.2022 to access lifts, the Super Green Pass (proof of vaccination or recovery from the virus) is mandatory. Children under the age of 12 will not need the Green Pass certification.
- Follow the dedicated signal signs to get to the ticket offices and to the boarding and exiting areas, in order to avoid crowds and crossing paths with other people.
- Before purchasing your ticket, remember to clean your hands with the sanitizer provided by the ticket offices and wherever else indicated.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 metre from the other passengers.
- Wear a face mask FFP2 on board of any lift, whether they be cable cars, cabin lifts and chair lifts, as well as in all the common areas by the stations.
- People with flu-like symptoms are not allowed on the lifts.
- To avoid any crowd at the cash desks of the lifts, it is advisable to purchase the tickets online (PanoramaPass, one-way, return tickets).
The capacity on the closed lifts (cable cars, gondolas and chairlifts with canopy) will be reduced to 80 %, while the capacity on the open lifts will not be reduced.
Commonly touched surfaces (doorknobs, handrails, turnstiles) are regularly sanitised.