SIMPOSIO TOPWINE 2.950
Top Wine Symposium 2.950
14.10.2017 - Rifugio Maria
Top Wine Symposium 2.950 is the name to remember for the autumn wine and food event. On Saturday, October 14, 2017, from 10:00 to 17:00, Rifugio Maria will host the nineteenth edition on the summit of Sass Pordoi that began in collaboration with the Società Incremento Turistico Canazei and the Sommeliers of Fassa and Fiemme.
It is probably the highest in altitude of food and wine events and thanks to its location on Sass Pordoi at 2950 metres, Top Wine managed to unite the Dolomites’ natural art, which is today a world heritage site, with the art and culture of vine tenders. The event serves as an opportunity for enhancing everyone’s wine culture with the possibility of a direct confrontation located in the most beautiful natural setting worldwide.
Experts teach that in high altitudes, wine brings out all of its features. A tasting at Rifugio Maria at 2950 metres of the Sass Pordoi offers the opportunity of confirming this theorem.
Now in its 19th edition, this event wants to be and is a symposium to discover the best wines and tastiest products of Trentino Alto Adige. Wines from other Italian regions, the first-place international contest winner Müller Thurgau will also be hosted this year and for something new this year and for the first time is possible taste wines from France. For this special edition, a Top Wine dish will also be offered and taken care of ad hoc by an important Fassa Valley chef.
The set price is € 50,00 per person with round trip cable car service or € 33,00 just for the tasting. Included in both cases are: top wine glass, gadgets, finger food and a discount voucher for the special Top Wine dish.
No reservation is required.
Rifugio Maria can be reached in 4 minutes by cable car from the Pordoi Pass and from the mountain station with direct access to the panoramic terrace of the hut.
- ALOIS LAGEDER Magrè (BZ)
- BELLAVEDER Faedo (TN)
- CANTINA ROTALIANA Mezzolombardo (TN)
- DORIGATI Mezzocorona (TN)
- FALKENSTEIN Naturno (BZ)
- FRANZ HAAS Montagna (BZ)
- GIRLAN Cornaiano (BZ)
- KURTATSCH Cortaccia (BZ)
- LA CADALORA Santa Margherita di Ala (TN)
- LAIMBURG Vadena (BZ)
- MOSER Trento
- PACHERHOF Novacella / Varna (BZ)
- PFITSCHER Montagna (BZ)
- POJER E SANDRI Faedo (TN)
- PRIMI CLASSIFICATI CONCORSO INTERNAZIONALE MÜLLER THURGAU Cembra (TN)
- REBULI Saccol di Valdobbiadene (TV)
- ST. PAULS San Paolo Appiano (BZ)
- TENUTA MASO CORNO Ala (TN)
- TERRE DEL LAGORAI Borgo Valsugana (TN)
- VILLA CORNIOLE Verla di Giovo (TN)
- VINI FRANCESI [Chablis 1er Cru Mont de Milieu, Champagne Philippe Gilbert Blanc de Noirs Cuvée Les Amoureuses, Chateau La Nerthe Rouge, Chateau Montus Rouge, Vosne-Romanée]
With the participation of:
- Alessandro Iori - Chef del ristorante El Cianton - Canazei
- Centro di Formazione Professionale ENAIP Trentino - settore servizi di Tesero
- Pastificio Felicetti - Predazzo
- Fassa Coop Famiglia Cooperativa Val di Fassa – Pozza di Fassa
How to reach Pordoi Pass
From the South: Highway A22 Brennero-Modena, exit Egna-Ora, direction Cavalese, therefore, Canazei/Pordoi Pass;
From the North: Highway A22 Brennero-Modena, exit Bolzano North, direction Val d’Ega/Costalunga Pass and then from Vigo di Fassa towards Canazei/Pordoi Pass.