SIMPOSIO TOPWINE 2.950
Top Wine Symposium 2.950
12.10.2019 - Rifugio Maria
Top Wine Symposium 2.950 is the name to remember for the autumn wine and food event. On Saturday, October 12, 2019, from 10:00 to 17:00, Rifugio Maria will host the twenty-first edition on the summit of Sass Pordoi that began in collaboration with the Società Incremento Turistico Canazei and the Sommeliers of Fassa and Fiemme.
It is probably the highest in altitude of food and wine events and thanks to its location on Sass Pordoi at 2950 metres, Top Wine managed to unite the Dolomites’ natural art, which is today a world heritage site, with the art and culture of vine tenders. The event serves as an opportunity for enhancing everyone’s wine culture with the possibility of a direct confrontation located in the most beautiful natural setting worldwide.
The set price is € 60,00 per person with round trip cable car service, the tasting, top wine glass, gadgets, finger food and a discount voucher for the special Top Wine dish.
Reservation is required.
Experts teach that in high altitudes, wine brings out all of its features. A tasting at Rifugio Maria at 2950 metres of the Sass Pordoi offers the opportunity of confirming this theorem.
Don't see the reservation button click here.
- ABBAZIA DI NOVACELLA Varna (BZ)
- ALOIS LAGEDER Magrè (BZ)
- BARONE RICASOLI Gaiole in Chianti(SI)-Toscana
- BELLAVEDER Faedo (TN)
- CANTINA ENDRIZZI S. Michele all’Adige (TN)
- CANTINA VALLE ISARCO Chiusa (BZ)
- CASTELFEDER Cortina s.S.d.Vino - BZ
- FORADORI Mezzolombardo (TN)
- FRANZ HAAS Montagna (BZ)
- GLASSIERHOF Egna (BZ)
- LIESELEHOF Caldaro (BZ)
- MASO ROVERI Avio (TN)
- MASO THALER Montagna (BZ)
- PETER SÖLVA Caldaro (BZ)
- PFITSCHER Montagna (BZ)
- PLONERHOF Marlengo (BZ)
- POJER E SANDRI Faedo (TN)
- SIMONCELLI Rovereto (TN)
- TERRE DEL LAGORAI Borgo Valsugana (TN)
With the participation of:
- Pastificio Felicetti - Predazzo
- Associazione Cuochi Val di Fassa
- Centro di Formazione Professionale ENAIP Trentino - settore servizi di Tesero
- Fassa Coop Famiglia Cooperativa Val di Fassa
- Bonora Ortofrutta
How to reach Pordoi Pass
From the South: Highway A22 Brennero-Modena, exit Egna-Ora, direction Cavalese, therefore, Canazei/Pordoi Pass;
From the North: Highway A22 Brennero-Modena, exit Bolzano North, direction Val d’Ega/Costalunga Pass and then from Vigo di Fassa towards Canazei/Pordoi Pass.