SNOWSHOEING WITH THE ALPINE GUIDES
PANORAMIC SNOWSHOE HIKE WITH THE ALPINE GUIDES
SKI AREA CIAMPAC
The Alpine Guides will take you on a panoramic snowshoe hike in the wonderful Ciampac basin at an altitude of 2.160 meters, where to discover a snowy landscape that will leave you speechless! Taking the cable car from Alba di Canazei, you will reach the Ciampac ski area and then, snowshoeing along the approx. 5-km-long trail surrounded by the most beautiful Dolomite peaks of Val di Fassa, you will learn how to recognize animal tracks in the snow and discover interesting facts about the alpine environment and how snow changes during the winter season.
You will spend a pleasant morning at high altitude, immersed in a must-see winter wonderland, with a view of the Sella Group and Piz Boè. And after your hike, lunch is more than deserved! In the Ciampac basin there are four mountain refuges easily reachable on foot, where to enjoy the delicious Ladin and Trentino specialties.
- When: every Wednesday morning from 20 December to 27 March 2024
- Where: Ciampac ski area – Alba di Canazei.
- Meeting point: 10.00 am at the valley station of the Ciampac cable car in Alba di Canazei
- Duration of the activity: approx. 2 hours
- Cost: €45 per person
- The cost includes: round trip by cable car and Alpine Guide.
- Equipment rental (snowshoes and poles) is extra.
- Info and booking: click here