TRAVEL SAFE IN VAL DI FASSA BY MOUNTAIN LIFTS
How to behave on cable cars, GONDOLA lifts and chairlifts
In compliance with the national and provincial law, the access to the mountain lifts in Val di Fassa is ruled by regulations and hygienic-sanitary indications, in order to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Follow the dedicated signs to get to the ticket offices and to the boarding and exiting areas, in order to avoid crowds and crossing paths with other people.
- Before purchasing your ticket, remember to clean your hands with the sanitizer provided by the ticket offices and wherever else indicated.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 metre from the other passengers.
- Wear a face mask on board of any lift, whether they be cable cars, gondola lifts and chairlifts, as well as in all the common areas by the stations.
- If you have similar flu symptoms, do not endanger yourself and others, avoid the use of lift facilities.
The enclosed lifts such as cabin lifts and cable cars can carry 2/3 of their maximum capacity. The members of a single family unit can travel together. Commonly touched surfaces (doorknobs, handrails, turnstiles) are regularly sanitised.