TRAVEL SAFE IN VAL DI FASSA BY MOUNTAIN LIFTS
How to behave on cable cars, GONDOLA lifts and chairlifts
In compliance with the national and provincial law, the access to the mountain lifts in Val di Fassa is ruled by regulations and hygienic-sanitary indications, in order to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Follow the dedicated signal signs to get to the ticket offices and to the boarding and exiting areas, in order to avoid crowds and crossing paths with other people.
- Before purchasing your ticket, remember to clean your hands with the sanitizer provided by the ticket offices and wherever else indicated.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 metre from the other passengers.
- Wear a face mask on board of any lift, whether they be cable cars, cabin lifts and chair lifts, as well as in all the common areas by the stations.
- People with flu-like symptoms are not allowed on the lifts.
- To avoid any crowd at the cash desks of the lifts, it is advisable to purchase the tickets online (PanoramaPass, one-way, return tickets).
The enclosed lifts such as cabin lifts and cable cars can carry 50% of their maximum capacity.
The mountain lifts carrying capacity and access mode will be regulated according to the provisions of the competent authorities, in particular with reference to: Decree of the President of the Provincia Autonoma di Trento of May 21st, 2021 no. 3, consequently to the adoption of the Law Decree no. 65 of May 18th, 2021, containing "Urgent measures to contain the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic" and the necessary and urgent Presidential Decree no. 23 of 21.05.2021, containing "Further urgent measures to contain the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic". Due to the transport limits dictated by the current quota rules, the access to the lifts might not be ensured once that the limit given by the authority has been reached or upon the initiative of the lift company itself.
Commonly touched surfaces (doorknobs, handrails, turnstiles) are regularly sanitised.